The doctors and staff of Peachtree Dermatology Associates appreciate the cooperation and flexibility you have shown during our office closure related to the COVID-19 crisis. As we emerge into the later phases of the pandemic, it is clear that access to safe outpatient medical care is important for our patients and our community. On April 27, Peachtree Dermatology Associates will begin the gradual reopening of our office to regular patient appointments. Dermatology offices are considered low risk environments by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). However, we are taking a series of precautions to further minimize any risks to our patients and our staff. As our practice reopens, we ask for your continued cooperation with all the measures we have in place to make visits to our office pleasant and safe.
Safety Measures for Patient Visits:
- Reduced schedule to minimize time and number of patients in the reception area
- No contact or minimal contact check-in and check-out procedures
- Strict social distancing for staff and patients
- COVID-19 risk screening of all patients by phone within 24 hours prior to appointment
- Temperature checks for all patients prior to entering the reception area
- Repeat COVID-19 risk screening of all patients during visit
- Daily COVID-19 risk screening of all employees prior to entering our workspace
- Daily temperature checks of all employees prior to entering our workspace
- All staff will practice frequent hand washing and hand sanitizing
- All staff will wear a new pair of gloves when contacting patients
- All staff will wear face masks in patient care areas
- Surfaces and workspaces will be sanitized at frequent intervals
- Exam room surfaces will be sanitized between each patient visit
- Building common areas will be sanitized at frequent intervals
- No cash payments will be accepted
How you can help:
- Please complete and submit all required paperwork online at least 24 hours prior to your visit.
- If you have a new insurance card, please inform our staff prior to your visit. We will send a secure email for electronic submission of insurance card photos.
- Please promptly answer calls from our office as this is important for pre-visit COVID-19 screening. If we are unable to reach you for screening, your appointment may be delayed or rescheduled.
- Please wear a face mask once you enter our building. Homemade masks are acceptable. Due to face mask shortages, we are unable to supply masks to patients.
- Please do not bring guests to your visit. Caregivers for children, elderly or sick patients are allowed in reception area and exam rooms. However, other guests will be asked to wait in the car or outside of the building.
- Please promptly read all correspondence from our office so that we can keep you informed and safe.
- Please refrain from using cash for payment