As we emerge into this phase of the pandemic, it is clear that access to safe outpatient medical care is important for our patients and our community. We promise to maintain a safe standard of practice. In order to do so we are actively focusing on the following:
- Offering TeleHealth appointments to patients.
- Requiring patients to wear face mask or cloth mask to their appointments
- Not allowing guests to appointments with the exception of caregivers for children, elderly or sick patients.
- Asking patients to not arrive earlier that 15 minutes prior to appointment time. This is to limit waiting time in the reception area.
- Pre-screening patients by phone 24 hours prior to appointments.
- Taking daily temperatures of staff and patients.
How you can help:
- Please complete and submit all required paperwork online at least 24 hours prior to your visit.
- If you have a new insurance card, please inform our staff prior to your visit. We will send a secure email for electronic submission of insurance card photos.
- Please promptly answer calls from our office as this is important for pre-visit COVID-19 screening. If we are unable to reach you for screening, your appointment may be delayed or rescheduled.
- Please wear a face mask once you enter our building. Homemade masks are acceptable. Due to face mask shortages, we are unable to supply masks to patients.
- Please do not bring guests to your visit. Caregivers for children, elderly or sick patients are allowed in reception area and exam rooms. However, other guests will be asked to wait in the car or outside of the building.
- Please promptly read all correspondence from our office so that we can keep you informed and safe.
- Please refrain from using cash for payment